Due Mar. 13: The River Runs Through It

This picture was taken with a TV of 1/200, an ISO of 6400, and, if I’m honest, an unknown f-stop ‘-_-

When taking this picture, I tried to achieve a frozen look to the water so you could see the churning of the water as it splashes into the rocks below, and I think for a first shot, it’s pretty good!

This picture was captured with a TV of 0.5″, an ISO of either 200-400, and, yet again, an unknown f-stop

In this picture, after experimenting with a higher TV, I found a good way to keep the camera still enough to create the kind of picture I was looking for, that being a blending of the motion of water, and I think it worked out pretty well!

I’m honestly REALLY intrigued by TV settings and want to experiment more with them… I think capturing a bird flying in a relatively slow TV would be a REALLY cool picture, or capturing a game of ping-pong with a small depth of field so that the ball is in focus, but the player isn’t would be AMAZING. I’m VERY keen on experimenting with different TV’s in the future!

Be First to Comment