11 Raise the Bar Informal Portraits

With this picture, I was playing with interesting shot angles (1) and fun, yet not overpowering backgrounds (for fun) ISO was 100, shutter speed was 1/250, and because I was on the TV setting, F-stop was automatically adjusted by the camera
I played around with eye contact, specifically looking outside the frame (2) and with trying to break the rules of composition some by having Blake in the middle (3) while also experimenting with the framing of the trees in the background (for fun) Settings are the same as before
In this picture, as it obvious, I experimented with a prop in the picture (4) and also with eye contact inside the frame, looking at the rubix… well, rubix rectangular prism (2.5? 5? idk) Settings are the same as before

To explain the uses of numbers in parenthesis above, the number represents the number of tips I’ve used throughout the photoshoot, so for “(4),” after the explanation of what I did in the photo that was a tip, I’d notate that by adding the number so you know how many tips I used in total. I know we were only supposed to gun for 3, but I couldn’t help myself, there were too many opportunities to make fun pictures and I couldn’t just let those opportunities slip by

sorry about going further than 3 tips

‘-v-

Be First to Comment